In addition to dual pane File Manager software has a Multi File Manager that have four File Browsers,
You can use this Multi File Manager in the same way as you use the regular File Manager.
To open its window click on the open Multi Manager button located at Main toolbar > Manager tab > Managers group > Open menu.
You can open unlimited number of Multi Managers windows.
Multi File Manager has four File Browsers that works with each other.
Only one File Browser can be source (active one) but you can have here up to three destination file browsers.
The browser that is active will have its title bar highlighted, otherwise the browsers that are inactive or unused will have its title bar painted with different colors.
On our sample picture above the left-upper browser is active and has its title bar highlighted in dark blue color,
The right-upper browser is inactive but is the destination browser and has light blue title bar.
The bottom browsers are unused browsers (not the destination) and they title bars are painted in gray color
Colors of the title bars, either for active, inactive or unused browsers can be set in the software options.
How to set browsers active, inactive and not used
1. You can click on a file, folder or any empty space in a certain browser then you will set that browser as current (active) browser.
2. Select a title bar with mouse
3. You can set manually the destination browsers to use by clicking on an icon that represents the browser:
What to do with File Manager:
1. You can use all file commands located on the main software toolbar's Manager page to work with selected files and folders in any active File Browser
2. You can use file commands located on the File Browser toolbar to work with selected files and folders
3. You can copy or move files and folders directly between source and destination File Browsers.
Unlike with regular File Managers here you can copy files to multiple (destination) browsers at once.
There are three ways to copy or move files:
a. Use Copy or Move commands located on the main software toolbar's Manager page
b. Use Drag & Drop operation with the mouse, you can drag files directly from one File Browser to another
c. Use Cut, Copy and Paste buttons located on each File browsers toolbars
You can change widths of File Browsers by placing a mouse on a panes splitter located in the middle of panes, while holding left mouse button drag the splitter bar with mouse to the left or right side.
File Browsers selected as destination File Browsers, remains selected until you unselect them manually using check marks at toolbar: Browser I, Browser II, Browser III or Browser IV