Files Manager is a dual pane manager, in the other words it has a two File Browsers that works with each other.
Dual pane manager is a basic concept in popular programs of this type.
One File Browser is a source browser and the other one is the destination browser. It allows to quickly copy or move files between File Browsers.
In our program you can open unlimited number of Files Manager windows
Using Files Manager, you can:
- Explore your computer.
- Perform file and folder tasks on selected files. Run files.
- View basic file information
- Work with folders and files
- Have quick access to the most common folders on your computer
- You can use all file commands located on the main software toolbar's Manager page to work with selected files and folders in any active File Browser
- You can use file commands located on the File Browser toolbar to work with selected files as well
- You can copy or move files and folders directly between source and destination File Browser.
- There are three ways to copy or move files:
a. Use Copy or Move commands located on the main software toolbar's Manager page
b. Use Drag & Drop operation with the mouse, you can drag files directly from one File Browser to another
c. Use Cut, Copy and Paste buttons located on each File browsers toolbars